Monday 13 October 2014

Welcome Readers!

Well hello to you and a big welcome to this blog my much anticipated loyal readers. Thanks for joining me on this wonderful adventure into the world of film. I have crafted this blog to chat about feature films particularly Hollywood blockbusters currently airing in movie theatres around the UK (anyone who knows me will know that I live in the cinema). For a little bit of nostalgic fun I'll occasionally throw in the odd entry about a golden oldie close to my heart at that time. Also check out my league table in which I will rank the films that I have seen within the year. You will also find my 'Top 20 films of all time' on here but like the staircases in Hogwarts; they may change! I hope you enjoy reading this blog and find it helps you to decide what to actually bother going to see at the cinema. Please feel free to comment but please know that I am always right... Nearly always! 

See you in a few.

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment